Fobulous Forums
You must log in & add Fobulous Contests (myspace.com/__fobulous) to access this forum.
Fobulous Forums
You must log in & add Fobulous Contests (myspace.com/__fobulous) to access this forum.
Fobulous Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Fobulous Forums

HomeFobulous Co.GalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
061309 - Fobulous Contests & Forums are back!

Fobulous Site Model Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fobulous Administrator
Fobficial (Admin)
Fobulous Administrator

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Fobulous Site Model Application Empty
PostSubject: Fobulous Site Model Application   Fobulous Site Model Application Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:18 am

Hello fobulous fobstars!(:
So I bet you guys have been wondering, 'How come fobulous doesn't have any sitemodels or anything?' -- well actually, Fobulous DID have a sitemodel application during the first few weeks of our opening; but then, we decided to use celebrities instead {DBSK, SuJu, Big Bang & WG} because I mean, you haven't seen that anywhere else, right?(;

But now we've somewhat reached the end. After completing the Wonder Girls set, we didn't really have any other group in mind that we wanted to use. So as of June 22, 2008 -- Fobulous has officially opened our site model applications(: So for the next few weeks/months or so, Fobulous is going to use site models instead of a K-Pop celebs -- no worries; we haven't officially ditched the whole 'kpop celebrity default' thing; it'll come back >D

And plus, it's about time to have something new! Very Happy

REQUIREMENTS for pictures:
- Must be of high-quality & big. NO SMALL PICTURES PLEASE!
- Try not to have any edits/text in the picture
- Basically, look at our past defaults as an example.

APPLICATION:
Name:
Do you sitemodel for any other sites? State them if you do:
Why do you think you deserve to be a fobulous site model?:
Pictures:

POST ALL APPLICATIONS IN HERE!

Please note that we prefer to use people who don't site model a whole lot of other sites (or just not using the same picture because we like variety) and that our standards are high + not everyone will make it. don't forget, this IS just myspace anyways(:

*Note: site modelling process will occur AFTER all f0b VIP's have already had their time to shine<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__fobulous
elletricity
Fobulous Member
elletricity

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous Site Model Application   Fobulous Site Model Application Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Name: Gabrielle

Ethnicity: Chinese & Malay

Experience: Ashunnie Asians, Elletricity Designs (my site), Kawaii Asians, UlzzangLove

Why Fobulous? I just started being involved with Fobulous, but already I love the graphics and I like talking to the people here. I'm already becoming active in the forums and I've talked briefly with some of the Fobficials (I hope we can talk more in the future). I like the clean look and organization of both the forums and the Myspace.

I am an excellent supporter - I not only will support in bulletins and an Affiliates link on Elletricity Designs, but I will make fansigns, talk with the owners as well as other supporters, and keep active in the forums and in contests.

I also have high-quality photos. I take my photos in a 1200x1600px resolution, and I make sure that each photo, when resized for Myspace, is crisp and clear. I can take photos with certain themes and/or objects if necessary, and, if needed, I have a photographer to help me take photos. I also have a different look to me - you won't find another person with the same style or features as me.

All in all, I'd love to support Fobulous by site-modeling, and I hope that Fobulous will be able to utilize what I bring here (:

Photographs: My sitemodel album. The password is "smgw18". Most of the photos in here are 600x800px (resized for the Internet), and all of them are in chronological order. I just made it a few days ago, and the other sites I sitemodel for have not seen the majority of these photos before. If you need higher resolutions, message me. Some of the pictures may be grainy - I tried to remove the speckles as best I could.

Thanks for considering my application (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elletricity
Kyle;;
Fobulous Member

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous Site Model Application   Fobulous Site Model Application Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:14 am

Name: Kyle
Ethnicity: Chinese/Indonesian
Do you sitemodel for any other sites? State them if you do: Yes; Apple Kiss.
Why do you think you deserve to be a fobulous site model?: because fobulous really is different from all the other contest sites, and i'd like to be a part of it. i'll also stay active with the contests (:
Pictures: here;
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/82205063
epikfly
Fobulous Member

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous Site Model Application   Fobulous Site Model Application Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:46 am

Name: Dahyon
Ethnicity: Korean
Do you sitemodel for any other sites? State them if you do: yes; ulzzang cuties
Why do you think you deserve to be a fobulous site model?: i love the edits, and fobulous is prob. the first contest site i added and i like the contests as well. i can support whenever you want me to, or make fansigns for the site. and i take a lot of photos so i am able to provide you with new ones whenever you want them.
Pictures: clickit the guest password is "debbie722" and its sorted out from recent to old.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/23342599
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous Site Model Application   Fobulous Site Model Application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fobulous Site Model Application
Page 1 of 1