Fobulous Forums
You must log in & add Fobulous Contests (myspace.com/__fobulous) to access this forum.
Fobulous Forums
You must log in & add Fobulous Contests (myspace.com/__fobulous) to access this forum.
Fobulous Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Fobulous Forums

HomeFobulous Co.GalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
061309 - Fobulous Contests & Forums are back!

Fobulous is VIP Application

Go down 
+10
Thanh Slurps Noodles
Raymundopelayo
Allison
_Valeriee
x_fLiPPd
purimadonna
Liz
Krystinasays
daweenafails
Fobulous Administrator
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Fobulous Administrator
Fobficial (Admin)
Fobulous Administrator

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Fobulous is VIP Application Empty
PostSubject: Fobulous is VIP Application   Fobulous is VIP Application Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:04 am

What is Fob VIP?
Okay so the owners of Fobulous Contests thought it'd be cool if we had a VIP section for our site. Why? Well, because we wanted to recognize those who constantly support our site and give is encouragement to keep going ^^ (you know, managing a contest is a whole lot of commitment and work o-o) But yes yes, we'd just like thank all of you who continue to support us. We honestly didn't think our site would be that successful (xD) so just think of this as our way of showing you that you guys are awesome and we appreciate you (:

We are looking for people who are dedicated. If you say that you’ll be active, then BE active. We’re sick and tired of people saying they will be active and all, but in reality -- they’re not. So you think you got that quality? Then go for it. ;D

*NOTE: If you recently added us and haven’t been active, then don’t think about applying. UNLESS, your application SHINES ;D Then there may be a possibility.

FOB VIP RULES
- Do NOT ask to become a member; we choose who makes the cut (:
- Let US come to YOU/ you just have to put yourself out there so we can NOTICE you ;D
- If your pictures are on private, un-private them. we need to look at your pictures to determine if you're f0b material.
- Don't take it offensively if we don't pick you ;x It IS just the internet anyways(:
- ONLY APPLY IF YOU THINK YOU GOT FOB STATUS.

If you're a VIP member ...
- You must have one of our affie codes/provided support banners on your profile (unless you wanna make your own (x )
- Must support us once in awhile.
- Make us a fansign (:
- You get special treatment? ROFL<3
- You get to be on our page
- Your picture gets edited, courtesy of Fobulous.
- You get to know the owners better!
- You make new friends!
- You get to be one of the moderators of the Fobulous forum!
- You may be featured as a site model on Fobulous Contests.
- And of course, YOU'RE KNOWN AS FOBULOUS ! ( or basically known on our site (: )

VIP APPLICATION

- Name:
- Ethnicity:
- Your pictures (minimum of 3):
- Have you won any contests (on Fobulous or on other contest sites)?
- Have you been active on f0bulous (such as voting)?
- Have you entered a contest before (on Fobulous)?
- Why you think you should become a VIP:
- Why you love Fobulous:
- Do you promise to be active?

*Post your application here (:

HOW IT WORKS;
1) Apply using the VIP application. (Don't apply through message/PM please -- we'll ignore your application T_T)
2) Don't write what other people think/wrote, make it personal and individualized. We're looking for those who are UNIQUE and can think for themselves (;
3) If you make it, we'll tell you / don't ask us if you made it in or not.
4) After your application, the process is done.^^
All there is left to do is to wait for us to choose our Fobulous VIPs! Very Happy

*NOTE: If you're just so Fobulous and didn't apply to become a VIP, we might just come to YOU first. ;D

Have any questions? Ask them HERE. Thanks. (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__fobulous
daweenafails
Fobulous is VIP Member (Moderator)
daweenafails

Female Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous is VIP Application   Fobulous is VIP Application Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:48 pm

- Name: Dalena
- MySpace URL: www.myspace.com/dalena_xx
- Ethnicity: Vietnamese
- Your pictures (minimum of 3): http://www.flickr.com/photos/35915531@N04/ [I NEED BETTER PICTURES >;(]
- Have you won any contests (on Fobulous or on other contest sites)? yes
- Have you been active on f0bulous (such as voting)? truthfully not really. but i can start, no ? :3
- Have you entered a contest before (on Fobulous)? yesss!
- Why you think you should become a VIP: Cause I think I fell in love LOL. I think I can contribute to
the site ^^; even if its small I'll make sure all my contributions will sum up to one BIGG idea xD aha (I
dont think that makes sense xD) and seeing how the f0b family is such a comfortable cozy and warm
family, captivates me and makes me want to join ! Very Happy
- Why you love Fobulous: This site has major talent and potential. It's one of the best contest sites out
on myspace and everytime I come back to look at the site it's always suprising and new. I scream and
stare at awe whenever I come back. The contests are fresh and I see new faces everytime. The rules are
set and organized and every section on your layout is clean and cut. I know where to exactly look when
I want to find something.
- Do you promise to be active? YESSS ! I SWEAR X] OR YOU CAN BITCH SLAP ME XD LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dalena_xx
Krystinasays
Krystinasays

Female Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous is VIP Application   Fobulous is VIP Application Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:08 am

- Name: Krystina. (:
- MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/krystiina_bby
- Ethnicity: Vietnamese
- Your pictures (minimum of 3): http://www.flickr.com/photos/xxkrystina/
- Have you won any contests (on Fobulous or on other contest sites)?: nope. ):
- Have you been active on f0bulous (such as voting)?: honestly i havent. been so busy.
- Have you entered a contest before (on Fobulous)?:yes. (:
- Why you think you should become a VIP: i think the vip family is welcoming with open arms and the fobicials are amazing. being a vip i could help with whatever i can and def. support and keep up with everything. i love f0b and i really want to be a vip. Very Happy
- Why you love Fobulous: its amazing! nuf said. (: lol well its very unique and has awesome stuff. everything is neat and clean and everything is well organized. it has great people and its just perfect. whats not to love. <3
- Do you promise to be active?: of course! if not yu can totally slap me. XD
ilovef0b~!<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/krystiina_bby
Liz
Liz

Female Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous is VIP Application   Fobulous is VIP Application Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:45 am

I should really do that intro thingy first. o-o
But imma cheat and do this first x) and if i remember. i'll do the intro thing lata~
Man, this is gonna sound so cheesy and lame lol.

- Name: Elizabeth Mangoasdfjkl;
- MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/elizabethmang
- Ethnicity: Indonesian Chinese
- Your pictures (minimum of 3): I'll update more later x_x;;; When I have time. x) Promise!
- Have you won any contests (on Fobulous or on other contest sites)? Um. Runner up?! o.o If that counts lol
- Have you been active on f0bulous (such as voting)? YEEEAH. I vote all the time on your contest... Or I believe I do. x)
- Have you entered a contest before (on Fobulous)? YES! I have. I have no idea when/why I entered but I guess I did? x)
- Why you think you should become a VIP: because i love f0bulous. and i actually like voting and stuff on your site. and i surely do like the f0b family. it's like the stickam family but smaller ;~; or maybe it's bigger. Yeah okay.
- Why you love Fobulous: BECAUSE. OMG. THERE'S SO MANY REASONS O_O;;; Thanh makes some kickbutt layouts that blind your eyes of gorgousness! Sam and Courtney made these cool defaults and are cooool. And it's like. WOWZA. You know where everything is. And how everything is linked organized...ly. And f0bulous doens't jock! >;] They to good/original/cool/talented/sexy to jock from anything/anyone!
- Do you promise to be active?Yeah! I will~ Fosho! Because if I don't. Someone knows where they can find me. -__-"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabethmang
purimadonna
purimadonna

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous is VIP Application   Fobulous is VIP Application Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:30 am

- Name: Anna (;
- MySpace URL: myspace.com/flavorxofxlife
- Ethnicity: MIEN
- Your pictures (minimum of 3): any from the 09 or 08 album. (:

- Have you won any contests (on Fobulous or on other contest sites)? I haven't entered in a lot, so not yet! But I'll probably try more when I get a new camera. ;D

- Have you been active on f0bulous (such as voting)? I go and vote when I see someone who really deserves it. o:

- Have you entered a contest before (on Fobulous)? uhm. I don't think so. Not yet, anyway.

- Why you think you should become a VIP: Well, if it's a matter of showing support, then I could definitely do that. I think that I could contribute to the site, too, whether it be with ideas about this or suggestions about that. I also think that the owners/'family' are really cool from what I've seen. (:

- Why you love Fobulous: DUDEILOVETHEGRAPHICS. Seriously, Thanh's level of promanship inspires me to try and delve even further into the art of computer graphicing so that I could be able to create things like he does one day. & I looove how you the owners are really original with the content that they feature, how they organize their events, and how they're able to collaborate and not get tired of their teamwork for these past two years.

- Do you promise to be active? Promise. (:
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/flavorxofxlife
x_fLiPPd
Fobulous Member
x_fLiPPd

Female Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous is VIP Application   Fobulous is VIP Application Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:30 am

- Name: Jennifer
- MySpace URL: myspace.com/pinay108
- Ethnicity: Filipino [:
- Your pictures (minimum of 3): http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=82687829&albumId=31640
- Have you won any contests (on Fobulous or on other contest sites)?: On another site , yes.
- Have you been active on f0bulous (such as voting)?: a little bit, recently been caught up with some things.
- Have you entered a contest before (on Fobulous)?: None, YET.
- Why you think you should become a VIP: because i believe it`ll be a great wayy to know everyone & get the experience of being connected with people. I will support & can also contribute ideas if needed any. & also, i always keep my word. [:
- Why you love Fobulous: hmm , because you guys graphics ARE AWESOMME ! i wanna learnnn [: LOL . no seriously they DO. but other than just the graphics & the layouts, the admins are really friendly & its just unique. & thats just what i love. unique-ness is awesome [:
- Do you promise to be active?: PINKY promise ! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pinay108
_Valeriee
Fobulous Member
_Valeriee

Female Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous is VIP Application   Fobulous is VIP Application Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:17 am

- Name: Valerie
- Age: uh 2 million and 5 O_O jaykay lol ;] I'm eleven T^T
- MySpace URL: Myspace.com/sally54321
- Ethnicity: thai/vietnamese/cambodian but i'm mostly Cambodian
- Your pictures (minimum of 3): none yet o-o
- Have you won any contests (on Fobulous or on other contest sites)? i entered other cont. but sadly i never won T^T
- Have you been active on f0bulous (such as voting)? HOLY ASDFG; well yes i have ;]
- Have you entered a contest before (on Fobulous)? nope but i promise i will in the future ;]
- Why you think you should become a VIP: Because i <3 fobulous. Your defaults and EVERYTHING caught my attention. ;] I just want to cuddle my computer whenever is see your profile and stuff LOL! and also i want to know other ppl from fobulous ;] and to get to know the owners more MUAHA. It's like the place is so organized and i can find what i am looking for ;D <33
- Why you love Fobulous: 8D -going speechless now- haha MANY reasons. Even if i don't really get in contact with you guys, i should start. It keeps me preoccupied when i get bored and surfin around your site makes me have a smile. IM SERIOUS Very Happy. It makes me eager and all , like i want to experience MORE. MORE MORE fobulous 8D. (does that even make sense?) ahh who cares xD all i know is that Fobulous will be one of those great contest out there. all the hard work u guys put into it, it should be adored,appreciated,and loved <33
- Do you promise to be active? HELL YA ;D Pinky swear DUDE ;D Very Happy

Last edited by _Valeriee on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sally54321
Allison
Allison

Female Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous is VIP Application   Fobulous is VIP Application Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:25 am

- Name: Allison
- MySpace URL: myspace.com/75800750
- Ethnicity: Filipino and a little Chinese.
- Your pictures (minimum of 3): 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
- Have you won any contests (on Fobulous or on other contest sites)? No, because I never joined contests ;___; I don't think I'd ever do well in those, so I kind of stay out. But...help me change my attitude? Very Happy
- Have you been active on f0bulous (such as voting)? Yes, I don't think I've voted in every contest...but I've voted in some.
- Have you entered a contest before (on Fobulous)? Nope, like I said. I'm too scared to join contests...
- Why you think you should become a VIP: I think I should become a VIP because I'm really good at promoting, ROFL. & Because I'm a huge Fobulous fan. Being a VIP would boost my confidence level up (I guess) and it'll help me want to join contests because I get to see my face surrounded by other pretty faced people XD <3 I can also help out with anything Fobulous needs. I might not help out a lot, but help is help (: + VIPs should have a really respectful and fun personality...I have the first one ~
- Why you love Fobulous: BECAUSE FOBULOUS IS #1...imo. I just think that Fobulous has something other contests sites don't. I mean, there's a heck of a lot of other wonderful sites, but something about Fobulous makes me *-* go GOOGOOGAGA. Maybe it's the wonderful graphics I see. Or the random videos that are done. Or the way Fobulous seems like a friendly and respectful site <3 Which I love. Fobulous is just amazing. I'd pick it over any other contest site.
- Do you promise to be active? If I get a cookie. Just kidding (I'm not funny whatsoever, sorry). But yes, I promise I'll be active. Since I'm like super active on myspace, it won't be hard for me to be active with Fobulous activities since you guys are on myspace as well.

Hope to get picked <3

Last edited by Allison on Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/75800750
Raymundopelayo
Fobulous Member
Raymundopelayo

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous is VIP Application   Fobulous is VIP Application Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:01 am

i should be VIP cuz i will suck thanhs dick. yummmy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thanh Slurps Noodles
Fobficial (Admin)
Thanh Slurps Noodles

Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous is VIP Application   Fobulous is VIP Application Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:06 pm

^ KEEP THIS PG HOMIE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/83971057
theej_chhay
Fobulous Member
theej_chhay

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous is VIP Application   Fobulous is VIP Application Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:58 pm

- Name:Julia ^^

- MySpace URL: www.myspace.com/pokeperson

- Ethnicity: CAMBODIAN + Chinese + little French = me. [;

- Your pictures (minimum of 3): http://www.flickr.com/photos/39589694@N05/

- Have you won any contests (on Fobulous or on other contest sites)? No. TT^TT

- Have you been active on f0bulous (such as voting)? why yes, :O i've voted for people. Very Happy

- Have you entered a contest before (on Fobulous)? No. I'm not such a good photographer. but i know i will. ONE DAY. xD

- Why you think you should become a VIP: I can totallyyy SUPPORT you guys. ;D I can make a sign for instance. I'm nott computer artistic. but im okaaay with pencils. markers. pens. etc. I like drawing.. ANYWAYS, I can help you withn somee thinggs. but i mite not be well at it... pluss, im a hugee fan of the site. its juss so awesome. ;D

- Why you love Fobulous: Well first, the contests have such amazing and different catagories than other websites. (well according to me) &&ndd because I became addicted. I like, no LOVE alll
the graphics, pictures, and how you guys run the webbby site.[; It
seems so fascinating. I totally one learn how you guys do
this.&&nd i promise i wont make my own web. to compete against
you. that would be wrong. O_< Also, everyone is SUPER friendly. 8D

- Do you promise to be active? Mhmm. I swear. [;
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pokeperson
BrianaFoolish
Fobulous Member

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous is VIP Application   Fobulous is VIP Application Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:18 pm

- Name: Briana

- MySpace URL: myspace.com/199171284

- Ethnicity: Korean/Vietnamese

- Your pictures (minimum of 3): http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=199171284

- Have you won any contests (on Fobulous or on other contest sites)? Ah, not recently. Haven't entered anything in forever, haha. xD

- Have you been active on f0bulous (such as voting)? Not recently because of school, but everytime I get online, I'll go and do my best to support/vote/do anything i can for f0bulous behbeh. HOHOHO but i do remember giving a picture of the F0b hands >:]

- Have you entered a contest before (on Fobulous)? Not yet, probably due to self-conciousness, but ya know, I probably will when I have more time!
- Why you think you should become a VIP: I AM TOTALLY PWNFUL. ok just kidding, but I do my best to support a site I love. Fansigns, Supports, Videos, you name it, I'm there (especially since I got a new camera, chyess)! Being VIP would make me feel extra special because I'm part of an extra special site. I would love to be part of a site that is not only talented, but loving as well. Whatever, Whenever, Where ever, I'm there for F0bulous at the best of my ability! I work with Photoshop as well, but compared to Courtney, Sammy, and Thanh's graphics, mine look terrible! :C but I'm not too shabby with real life pencil and markers either. ILYF0BULOUS Smile

- Why you love Fobulous: First of all, the owners are friggin amazing, and I love them all<3. Second, the graphics are AH-MAZING. Like seriously, I don't say ah-mazing, but everytime I enter the site or look at the pictures I become: A) Mesmorized B) Jealous C) Happy D) All of the above. And the correct answer would be D! Third, the contest catagories are creative, and gives a chance to everyone. F0bulous makes you feel safe and it's like an online family. Everything F0bulous does amazes me to a new level, everything about this site is breathtaking; from the members and owners to the graphics.

- Do you promise to be active? Pinky promise.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/199171284
liseyxpie
Fobulous Member
liseyxpie

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous is VIP Application   Fobulous is VIP Application Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Name: Elise
Myspace: myspace.com/liseypiex3
Ethnicity: Taiwanese
Pictures: https://2img.net/h/i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/liseypiex3/whee2.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/liseypiex3/eyes-1.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/liseypiex3/casual.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/liseypiex3/shades.jpg

Have you won any contests?: Yesss :] on both fobulous and a few others..but it's been a while, i'm getting back into it!

Have you been active on f0bulous (such as voting)? : Not recently...I was out of touch with Myspace for a while...I'm getting back into it now though, so you can count on me being active ! Very Happy

Have you entered a contest before?: Yess I have~

Why do you think you should become a VIP?: I absolutely LOVE f0bulousss and I'm starting photoshop work so I can help make some fansigns and support!! I'm dedicated to f0bulous, it's my favorite ulzzang contest site anddddd I think it'll be great to be a part of the team :] <3

Why you love Fobulous: I love fobulous because everyone is so active and so many people participate. AND the competition is FIERCE! I love it!!! People who win always DESERVE that winning title unlike some other sites where I question the winning choice. People here don't vote for just friends and it's pretty fair. I also lovee how the owners keep the site updated and contests going with no super long delays or breaks. Plus, the owners are incredibly talented in the graphics department and the choices for contests are uniquely creative! fobulous is amazing <3

Do you promise to be active?: YES! cross my heart :]
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/liseypiex3
kimberlee
Fobulous Member

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous is VIP Application   Fobulous is VIP Application Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:46 am

- Name: Kimberly
- MySpace URL: myspace.com/162002846
- Ethnicity: Filipino
- Your pictures (minimum of 3):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimbo_lee/

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=162002846&albumId=2007222

- Have you won any contests (on Fobulous or on other contest sites)? yeeah on other sites

- Have you been active on f0bulous (such as voting)? yeah i always try to when i find the time

- Have you entered a contest before (on Fobulous)? mhm i have (:

- Why you think you should become a VIP: Because I am very determined to become active on this site once i become a VIP. I'm self efficient, full of suggestions, and able to help in whatever I do, even online xD . I'm always there for when you need ideas, fansigns, support, etc. And becoming a VIP, i know i will consistantly enjoy being one since not just anyone that writes an application will automatically become part of the F0b 'family' .

- Why you love Fobulous: Because when I first added you guys on myspace, (which was uuuh , i think '08 or '07) i knew you guys had potential on making it to the top and seems like you already reached it xDD ! the graphics are very stunning and is brought to perfection. Even the defaults that have your sitemodels or fob vips and i would die to trade hands with thanh xD * no creep status. I admire how f0bulous makes their own div layouts rather than using profile 1.0 or 2.0, yet you guys are still very organized in navigation and whatnot. Anyways, i enjoy seeing you guys always reinvent yourselves even having so many biters here and there but then again that shows how you guys are original and i cant wait to see how you guys do in the future. The owners seem to be very dedicated to their jobs as owners and took the time and effort to make what the site is today. Your ideas (such as contests , video contests, etc) are spontaneously amazing and something i dont see everywhere in contest sites.

- Do you promise to be active? Oh of course (:
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/162002846
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fobulous is VIP Application   Fobulous is VIP Application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fobulous is VIP Application
Page 1 of 1